Friday, August 19, 2011

去年的今天

Still remember Last August, I post this in Facebook

"somebody told me you can't be greedy to keep two same thing with you at the same time cause it neither kill you or both of the things.. whatever it is.. i know it is the fact and the truth.. i wish that i don't have to choose any of it.. if there is some other way.. i might choose neither both of them cause it hurt both of them deeply.. let say i would rather hurt myself than any of these two.. haiz.. life~~~"
19 August 2010 at 22:58

I still remember what's and who that for
Never thought of after one year
The same thing happen again

Guess that time was MMU Open
I still remember the Match
And the tiredness

But I never forget how much pain I caused to him
I never got a chance to meet this person and say sorry personally

But, now
same thing happens again
Guess
There will be somebody getting hurt again
Because of me

Seriously
I am not worth AT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment