Sunday, August 14, 2011

Likes

hmm.. What is like anyway?
Do people just like people after they look at them ONCE?
What makes you feel like you like me anyway?
Beauty? (Not that I am pretty)
Personality? (Well, you barely know me)
Then what?

Whole outing
Seriously, you keep on "shooting" me
Well, I know its fun to be "noisy"
But aren't it kinda over?
Well, I am seriously fine with it
I still can manage it
But, there is too many "bullet"
Kinda tired

People mentioned that you are pro is shooting
So many people dying for you to shoot
But I am the only person who reject you for the shooting section
Well, it's not the YOU problem
It's a ME problem
I am not a model somehow
Not pretty enough, not tall enough, and...
Well, almost not in EVERYTHING
I don't look good in pictures
Everybody said that

Jack kinda frustrated lately
haha
Sorry la sayang
It's really not my fault
I tried to be nice
Maybe it makes you misunderstand
Others, well, they are just friends
Even he called in the middle of the night
We just brother since Form 1
There's nothing between us
Seriously

Well, I guess lately there are kinda a lot of PEOPLE around me
Tired? Well, a little
Fun? I guess so

Likes is just something you cannot explain
But I like everyone I know (except SOME SPECIAL CASE of course)
I am not a saint by the way
So, guess this is life huh?
Life keep changing
Life keep moving on
With different people, with different scenario
And you just have to go though it whether you like it or not
So, learn to like it to make my life better!

Love you all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment