Friday, August 19, 2011

Guess everybody need to breath SOMEHOW

Every human being will need to slow down their pace to breath once in a while
So, as long as I am aware of
I am a human being
I have DNA
and I need air as well

So
I NEED TO BREATH TOO!!

Seriously
I will get your letter for you
I will I promise
I forget to take it yesterday
But I will take it for you today
I know you need it in urgent
But I really have lots of things to do now
I will call you back as I promise
I am so sorry kay?

Everybody really urge me for something lately
If everybody one call per day
My handphone will end up burst!
My own to-do list is full~!
Seriously!
So, let me slowly settle all of them one by one kay?

I need time!
JEzz!!
Why everybody has 24 hours
but mine is so pack!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment