Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trying too hard

Guess I tried to hard lately
Trying to complete something
Trying to finish something
I know I am trying to prove that I am good
I want to become the past me
To become strong
But it seems like even my mentally is strong, my physical unable to support me as well
I keep on fall sick these days
Like it comes continuously
Stomach not feeling well > Not eating > tired > Dizzy > Fever > Vomit
Tired > Air-con room > Raining > Dizzy > But not yet fever =p

I think I am trying too hard

It seems like I have weird dream when I sleep lately
All types of strange situation
One for last night
One for just now
Jezz
Its scary
Its not like other dream
It just different
Clear yet its very blur with the main thing
I not sure how to say
Its like reminding me something
But I Don't know what's that

I guess I am too stressed

Its like getting worst among us
You suppose to forget me
Let go everything about me
You need to stop worry about me
You need to stop thinking about me
You need to stop everything you doing right now
Its like you trying very hard to make yourself to understand me
Its not healthy at all
And I really don't think its good for you either

I was trying to make you feel better
But I not sure whether I doing the right thing or not
Really sorry about it

Hmm.. I think I going to fall asleep soon
Hope you enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment