Monday, May 28, 2012

27/05 Rough and Lonely Day

How the day started today?
Well, it started well today
Tired yet peaceful at least
And suppose it ends up with shopping shopping and shopping
Either for business purpose or personal reasons

Well, I went to Cowboy to buy mineral water and soft drinks for sales
But there are a lot of thing there
S I took around 1 hour to walk and see the price
Even though I know that the water bought is not enough but I respect his decision
So I didn't say anything

Then I went back for lunch
It's a pork plus chicken leg actually
One of my favorite
Then I don't know why or how
My schedule seems to be very pack

I went to IT lab which I dont know why I going there
And I end up boring there
Sleeping without jackets in the super cold airconditioner room
Waiting and waiting
And until now I not sure what am I waiting that time

Then something happen
Argument between him and Ryan
Well, I had been taken advantage
I know
In fact I had foreseen it last week
Well' honestly, don't treat me like a fool
I know what you Plan to do the momment you open your mouth
So take your ad advantage and keep your mouth shut

Then again I went to the shops in town to survey the price and stock in some more
With my own capital
Duh, I am broke again
Please please make the business good tomorrow

After dinner
It was totally tiring and boring
Won't to IT lab again but got stuck outside cause no key
Again
Waiting
Then when inside the lab
I was downloading
And doing paperworks and calculation
Wow, it is pretty much tiring
Then bunch of things start to overwhelm me
Project presentation
Budget
Paperwoks and documents
Stocks
Money and stuff

After that I have to keep up with the prom night things
Wich I hated the most cause nobody cares!!!

Then I looked up my financial statement and realize how much I actually lack of
I am totally frustrated
I mean how am I suppose to find the money to fill in?
I am so lost
But I am really trying very hard
I really wish some day I can get a lottery and everything is settle

It is very tiring doing thighs a lone
Yes, somebody did help
But it is very pressure cause he turns out to be another person to be careful on
I mean why can't People be simple and be friends
Why do they need benefits from others?
Why do I need to protect myself anytime?
Are they any true friends around?

Speaking of a true friend
Sometime true friend turns out to be horriblily not reasonable
I am so tired
Really

I mean I did everything I can
I did all the house works yet mother still scolding
I tried to be a smart and intelligent girl yet daddy never satisfied and still care more for my own sister
I did nothing yet still get criticize from his friends cause of my sister say bad things about me
I did mostly everything for the team yet somebody still feels that I am not good enough
I did the dishes, clean the house, prepare events yet he still do what he did all the time
I mean what I did never satisfied anybody
What I did always came into people's mind that I am not good
Including a true friends that I thought he is understanding
Everyone want something from me and I never got what I want

After all the helps and works
All I want is somebody to appreciate me
Or at least care about me
Not letting me alone
At least they know I did mostly for them and PLEASE don't leave me alone
Especially in the dark

Yet, nobody does
He sleeps cause he feels tired
Yet, did he thought that I might be tired as well?
Maybe more?

I just need somebody to care me and talks to me or pats me to sleep
Yet
Again, another night with horrible tiredness, sadness and loneliness

Why God treat this to me?
I don't get it
I did bad things yet I tried to be good
Why I have to go through all those bad stuff?
I don't get it

And yet I can't cry cause somebody will thought that I am having not-understanding moment
But guess since nobody is here
I can't control the tears
It drops like the blood flows from the lonely heart
Nobody will know
Nobody will see
Yet not many people will care

This is me
A lonely girl who tries to make everyone happy yet she failed

No comments:

Post a Comment