Thursday, May 24, 2012

Busy Day

Today I woke up very late
I was shocked when I realized it already 9.30am
I have to rush to school !!
Yes, mum called 3 times to urge me to school
But I think she knew I woke up late today

After woke up, bath, brush teeth and so on
I rushed to school
Kinda a lot of nearly accident
But don't care
I able to reach there and pick up things that mum want me to
Then I rushed back to prepare the meat and stuff
Spend me like half an hour
Then I went to get clothes to dry
But the weather is not that good
Then I have to prepare lunch for my dad
Jezzzz I am very busy
I didn't even eat my breakfast!
Sad!
I am so hungry now

What I am going to do this afternoon
1. clean fish and stuff
2. get packed
3. do booklet
4. iron clothes
5. wash my clothes

Guess it will be a very busy day!
DUh~

4 comments:

  1. you can eat chocolate the whole day though:d

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you don't :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. really? then mind I ask, who are you?

    ReplyDelete