Thursday, May 24, 2012

Juin How

Well, thanks for dropping by
Really
I don't know why, you always know how to ease me and make me happy
almost 9-years friend!
I am so glad I have you

Even though you have your ways to talk with me
And sometime it is very STRAIGHT
But it is nice
Cause that's how we get use with each other

Friendly speaking, I was shocked when I received your call
Well, cause you said that you need to go watch movie with your girlfriend
Then I received your call that you want come to my house to meet me
Really, it was really out of my expectation

It was really a nice talk between us
It's not like a phone chat that we used to have
It is face to face talk
Well, you advice me and I "shoot" you
We talked about our friends lately situation
We talked about our old stories
Well, it's really nothing anymore
I don't mind what you did especially you didn't even have the memory about it
It's over
Yes, I have a crush on you before
But I guess you never think of me
Like you said, I am not pretty and lady
And you just treat me like brother for all these years

This attitude between both of us had make us both a good friend for 9 years
Thank you for being my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment