Friday, May 4, 2012

Finally It is over!

Finally!
It took me almost half day to settle everything
Last night was mad with the f***ing A** H*** people
Really thought of him makes me really really mad

But today, justice get his own way
It is true you know?
That if you let people way to live, you will find your own way to go out
That's what I told him and myself
I assume that I want to buy peace in my life and I tried to stand your side for the last time
If you dare to runaway again
I will 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (infinity) % guarantee you can't work and you can't graduate
That's my word

Don't try to mess with me
I am must smarter than you and also your "behind coordinator" who teach you how to do things
I don't even consult anybody YET
Not even my dad
If I told my dad, I think within single second you are DEATH

So, stand aside, don't do anymore "small action"
Better don't be!!
Else, you really going to get yourself in a huge debt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment