Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Totally No Idea

Don't know why I can be so irritated by them
I really don't get it
I mean I never look down on them or what
Why they doing this?

I mean my sister said that I ignore them
Did I?
Well, I really didn't
It just me like to stick with Jack whenever he with me
That's all
Even I with my friends gathering, it is the same
I just wonder why they just want to think bad about me?

Well, you guys mention that I am a person that did not like crowd or mix with people
Actually I just not really know you guys
But I tried
Just that I don't know how to start a common topic

When Jack's birthday celebration
You guys mention that I look "dark" all the time like I don't like you guys
Come On!
I was busy events that whole day
And I rush back to the dinner place as soon as possible
And I did eat a little bit there
I felt tired
So, is it my fault again?

I just don't get it
Nobody look down on you and I didn't even have any opinion on you guys
Until
Really until you guys have opinion on me

You guys start to compare me with my sister
Listen everything my sister said
Well, I can't deny that she is better than me in everyway
But she is she
IF you want me to be friends with you
I want you to know who I really am NOT the fake me
I don't like to fake myself just to be friend with someone
I tried my best to close with you guys
But I just don't know how
It just seems like I already used with Jack when he is around with me
All my focus will be on him
That's all

And then the case of me and another guy
Well, it is our problem
ME and Jack have our own mistakes
We made things wrong
Yes, It seems like my fault
But this is clearly our problems
If you really don't like it
Say it out
Don't make Jack unhappy
I can take it
What's more, things already settled
I had made my choice
SO, nothing else

Then, what you guys still not satisfied me?
You want to say how good my sister am and how bad I am
Whatever cause we both have our good and bad
And I am not going to list it out
Cause obviously you guys already put a sign on my forehead
So, it still depends on you guys

But still, I have no idea what I did that make you guys so irritates about me
AND if I does
Find me and deal with me
Leave Jack alone
If there is problem between you and me
I hope we can deal things out

He just want to celebrate alone with you guys
Not because he don't want me to go
Is he don't want my sister to go
That's all
Cause when my sister is there, nobody will bother him instead of my sister
Ask yourself is that true?
So, why blame him that he don't want to bring me out?
Really have no idea what you guys thinking
He has totally no intention
Me either
Both of us never have any intention to piss you guys off
But why is it so hard to let you understand
And get misunderstanding again and again
Really No Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment