Wednesday, May 23, 2012

[Flashback] MMU Charity Prom Night

MMU Charity Prom Night 2012
Date: 7th April 2012
Venue: Hatten Grand Ballroom
Theme: Hollywood

This is the first prom I ever attend
It should be fun
But the preparation is really really irritating
I really hope things can be better



This is my first self-taken photo with mirror that I willing to show
Cause this is really only one photo that look nice
I am really suck in taking my own photo
I really hope somebody can help me take
Or at least teach me how to take a good photo
I really wish I can take every nice clothing and looks of myself
























How do I look? Guess what?
I have abit regret for not enjoying that night.
Really, I mean how many chance do I have to make up like that? I really should ease myself up and enjoy sometime




Here's a bunch of great friends I made in this prom
They are nice and I think for some reason we are connected
I love them a lot
And wish we can continue as friends forever!


Yes, her name is Xiao Ying
A great and cute girl
She is very kind and lovely
As you know, she is just very popular and adorable where guys love her a lot
I not sure whether we will be best friends, but she is nice
And I treat her as true friend
Hope she feel the same
Cause sometime she knows how to ease me and understand people



This is my junior housemate
Guess what? She is VERY tall
Yet, cute and innocent
She just like baby girl, cute and funny
4 years in MMU and I spend with her in the same house
That's some memories between us!



This girl name Hadrien
She is really thin and pretty
I guess not many people can wear this dress
And she looks very nice that night
She is cute and caring
Never thought that she is so lovely and lady
Guess I really hope to have her a one of my best friends


This girl is Marilyn, one of Dynamix dancer
Again, I am lucky to know another lovely and sweet girl
She is humble and pretty and nice
Of course she is certainly a very good dancer!
Lovely and pretty isn't she?


This guy name Arthur Hew
He is the president of Photography Club
Yes, he really helped me much for this Prom Night
I really wish that he has the same enthusiasm to run his club
Where he loves it so much and didn't even want to let go
*No comment*
But I love this picture a lot!


Did we look like married?
A lot of people told me we are
It is like our wedding
But whatever it is, I kinda like this picture


Damn!! This background is really really nice!
Thanks to Justin photographer!
But the people - Me not nice
It is really wasted!


One of the main event of this Prom Night
Singer! Even though they are not that popular
But they are not bad
Kinda cool to be so close with celebrity


I am "Girls in White"!
See how special I am?
I am the only white among the black!
And I did actually look like either princess or a beauty candidate
*Sweat*


Like it or not
This is the group photo
Endure it or Enjoy it
*Say Cheese!*

No comments:

Post a Comment