Friday, May 18, 2012

Guess you are pampered

Jezz, you are my older sister
Yes, I didn't spell wrong
It is OLDER not younger
Why am I have to clean all the mess you done?
Why am I have to help you do everything?
Why am I have to pamper you as well?

F***
You like people to love you and pamper you
But did you respect people?
You mention yourself like you are smart (Yes, you are smart)
But are you really that smart or you just act like you do?

People thought that you are the lady god
Good for you
Cause you are a perfect lier
Guess what?
You are much horrible than they thing you are

Sometime, you are my sister so that I can say anything
Cause I didn't choose you as my sister
This is faith
I love you
But sometime YOu are much irritating
And sometime others are much more closer and treat me better than my own sister
I guess, you don't mind cause you never bother anyone beside yourself
You mention everytime that you are the best that you care about me
Well, you didn't care about anybody
All you care is yourself
I guess you make it perfectly clear

Sometime
I wish I can hate you
Really

No comments:

Post a Comment