Saturday, May 26, 2012

Money

Not that everytime I want to quarrel with you over money
Honestly
You always count extra
I mean sometime you calculate extra
And everytime you need me to tell you "shouldn't it share between us?"
Well, I don't know what's wrong with you
Maybe you think that I should pay it
But it obviously use or eat together

And you know my situation
I can't add more debt anymore
And yes, I have no concept of money
I forget how much you owe me and how much I owe you
And everytime you always said you paid me back already and I totally have no idea
Jezz
The problem is if you paid me, I will remember when and where
Whatever

It's not that I want to get mad everytime
You didn't get what I mean at all
I said clear the debt on the spot
Don't want to add on others
Cause I really have no clue how much I owe you
And you just don't get it
Then I assume I still have the money and spend it
After you collect everything and ask me like 100 something like that
Where on the earth I going to give you?

Explain to you so many times
And you just don't get it

I wish right now I just take out my public bank money and clear all the money I owe you
Save all the argument
Here, it is obvious money issue won't going to work out between you and me'

No comments:

Post a Comment