Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Amy

Guess this is your 22nd birthday
I don't know why
This year is totally not a good mood for me to celebrate with you

Guess you never know what you had done
You always said things like it is correct
Just like daddy

You said that you take care about everyone
Well, you DON'T
You care only YOURSELF
Most people that loved you know that
Everyone leave you cause everybody can't stand it
And I don't have the choice cause you are my sister
The only sister that I never had chance to let you go
Cause you are just too fragile
Seems like you never know how to take care yourself

Yet, You made Jack and me very unhappy today
Guess I warn you about don't mess around with the Kluang Gang
I warn you that they will like you and might have fight between them
Did you ever listen?

Yet, you started a game that you used to among them
They all adores you
And a lot of them want to woo you
Even that moment you already got boyfriend
Then, later you with JiaHao
You still don't want to admit and let others know
Still let people continue woo you
IT's your game
I know
I never say that you can't have fun on it
But I told you it will affect Jack
And see what you had done to him

Then, you hurt so many guys
I know that you are a mess
But after what happened to Er Dong
Yes, I know you ARE a mess
After YanHao left you
You are just an empty shelf

You can just start with another guy when you still with Er Dong
Then once you break and with that guy
And that guy give you a big gift
Not that I not agree or don't like
But at least Slow things down
Yes, you might don't like the way Er Dong treat you
But at least make things clean enough
Really

You know I always there for you
You want to talk you can find me
The only thing is you never want to talk
And I can't urge you to
Cause you will stay away from me just like you did to our parents
People might pitied you or feel that you are right
But right or wrong
You don't care
All you care is you didn't lost anything
That's your principle since you are small
Even to me
Our own sister

This year I have no present for you
Cause you really hurt me a lot
Especially when I with Jack and Wee Pang
You scold me like hell while you yourself also the same
No, YOu are worst than me cause you have two boyfriend at the same time when you with JiaHao
Yet, you said me while I only have Jack as my boyfriend that moment
I just want to break up with him
THe worst thing is what came from your mouth
“我是一脚踏两船,但是,我不像你,我的不会见面,而你的天天都见面.."
Really
This is where I know how you think

By the way
Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment