Monday, May 21, 2012

My sister

Know what my sister did?
I still remember when she birthday
No matter how poor I am
No matter how much I lack of money
I still bought her birthday present and celebrate with her

Still remember when I was
Foundation, I bought her a night dress cost me RM80
I loved that dress very much
And I still remember it makes me can't go out eat for whole month
When I asked you for something when I was birthday
What you gave me?
A limited edition "girl monthly protection"
I nearly go crazy cause you not even didn't wish me and give me on that day

When she was 21st birthday, I almost spent RM400 for you
Your all expenses when you are here in Malacca and Kluang all by me
Really
Then when I birthday and I asked you to celebrate with me
Honestly, did you know how it upset me?
Not only that, you asked your boyfriend to give me present on your behalf?

Then your birthday is coming, you asked for mine
Just like my mum said don't give her any present to prevent argument
When I just tease her that she never give me any present
Guess what she said to me?
She said that the free gift of RM170 lotion that she want to give me as 3 years present

Nearly shocked me to death
This is my sister
Really

Always mention that how good she is
Instead she never even spent a penny on me
Or care for me even she tells everyone she is

No comments:

Post a Comment