Sunday, July 22, 2012

21/07/2012

Yesterday was a totally tired day
Why?
Well, I doesn't really sleep well that night cause of the Processional Ethics
Then I woke up at 6am and memorized
Then I slept until 7am
I was worried "Is it that that we need study?"
Cause it is really little

Exam
Nervous
Trying to squeeze everything in 3 pages
But
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Whatever, I don't care
I need to go to the event and helped
Therefore, I left Siok Ching
Sorry
I was really worried that he unable to handle

During the competition
It seems "warm"
I was doing nothing but the formal documents
I played Diamond Dash for 20++ round where I used up all requests sent by my friends

Then he played Pitbull's song
God, those songs are mostly my favourite song when in Mixx
I just know that that guy named Pitbull
We planned to go Mixx yesterday night
But Justin didn't manage to go
I know why
Her boyfriend is going
Well, I can't say anything about it
Cause I know he had his reason
But I just don't get it
She has her boyfriend and she has the right to invite him over just like what Justin did when he has a girlfriend

Due to the Mixx plan is cancelled
We planned to go Sing K
But Wei Lun found me for a chat
He asked me why Justin not going
Well, I said that MAYBE is because of Rene's boyfriend
Yes, he agreed as well
The he asked me why Rene wanted to ask her boyfriend join us
I said that she has the right to ask her boyfriend accompany her
And something shocked me
You know what he replied me?
"Then why ask us?"
Wow, I was really really stunned that moment
I don't get it
Why you can accepts other member's partners but you just can't accepts hers?
Isn't that unfair to her?
I know he is the best friend of Justin
But I think it is really unfair to Rene
What do you expect?
Everytime we go out, she  join us and let Justin hug and take care all the time?
Well, I mean she has the right to ask her boyfriend to join her
Yes, I know Justin is unhappy
So I never force him to
But I never thought that Wei Lun has this kind of thought
You said me why am I want to difficult myself regarding YiQing's matter
Why don't I just enjoy myself?
Now is my turn to ask you, WHY don't YOU?
We are friends
You can't just like that just to protect Justin
And I worried about Justin too
Come ON!

That day I was stucked between Weilun and Rene
And I worried about Justin's condition
How he feels? How he thinks?
You think it is fun?
Rene just want to go out with us
And it happen that her boyfriend was with her whole day
Takkan want her just left her boyfriend alone at home when she came out with us
Then Weilun was asking me why Rene do this and that
Well, she is simple
She just want to bring her boyfriend along so that we can get along
Then next time she can come out with him
I think that's her thoughts

Stuck in the middle of Justin and YiQing
Stuck in the middle of Weilun + Justin and Rene
A brother
A sister
A friend
All my important pal
You want me to choose?
Sorry, I will choose ALL

Then we went to Sing K
4 persons, a couple date
I was nearly dead singing
I am so breathless
Then we hang out at Mamak chatting until 2am something

Rene is suffering
She can't stand with Yao Yi and Ai Ling
Well, there is nothing I can do
I warn her before
But she said there is nothing
Now things happened
She asked me how
What am I suppose to give advice?
All I said is "If you are suffer, if there is something goes WRONG, QUIT immediately"

Then after that we kena saman cause the car plat is against the law
Police in Malaysia
No comment

Then I slept aroudn 4am plus
You know why?
Drama!!!
My Bosco!!!
You never change!!!
You are still so so so so super duper handsome and gentle and smart!!
Jezzzzz, I nearly fainted when he saved the girl!!!
OMG~!!!
I willing to not sleep one night just to watch him~!!
GOD!!

From now, Bosco, You are officially become my third husband!!!
Congratulation that you had been upgraded!!

Here's the latest "husband list"
1st, Edward Cullen
2nd, Lee Hom
3rd, Bosco
4th, Raymond Lam

Bluek =p

No comments:

Post a Comment