Monday, July 9, 2012

Bullshit!

Today something bullshit happened!

MMU Charity Prom Night 2012
Dear Committees,
I was wondering, today we mentioned that we shall settled the problem where we directly sign the stupid contract. But what happened? You guys remained silent the whole week in Facebook and then decline to sign it last minute? And then claimed that you guys don't have the confidence to settle the RM500 in one year? ONE YEAR dude, ONE YEAR. Even if you didn't do anything, each month save RM40 one year you got RM480! You really got alot of excuses!

Then you mentioned that all the debtors got no money to pay tuition fees all those bullshit stuff. Come on! I have RM1000 in the events plus Jack's RM2000, together up got RM3000, I also no money, return back to me! Use your brain, everyone was scared about it cause no news for one semester! Who doesn't afraid that nobody will return the money? Really no brain.

Then everybody was crowded there for like half an hour, what the hell? if you guys really have the problems and issues why don't you declare in Facebook? Then now need to meet Kak Nita and repeat the cycle again? What the Hell??! Waste my time!!!

I was really not feeling well when I reached there
I was sweating cold all over
And I was freezing while everyone is demanding HOT
Everyone touched me and worried cause I was shivering all over
Xiao Ying was gastric at the moment
You guys delay like this
Then there will certainly no result
What the hell?!

Bullshit over bullshit!
Really bullshit!

You claimed that you don't agree with the term of one year
You said that if one year you guys can't get the RM500, you not willing to take out your own money
WHAT THE HELL?
Then what's the point of the contract?!
I not really sure what happen to these brains
Are they functioning?
Or they suddenly no cells?
Jezzzzz

Bulltshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment