Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something that you WILL NOT understand

You never get it do you?
The reason why I NEVER NEVER NEVER wanted to find you
Here's the prove

Everytime I find you
You feel happy, that's for sure
Then when I started to have stuff to do
Or maybe I neglected you or what
You will repeat the things again with "What am I to you?"
Friend
You are my Best friend
Maybe more than than it
What do  you want me to answer you?
You already know the answer?
Then you claim that that is how I treated you

Come on
I told you I am evil
I don't want to get close to you
But what you told me?
Then when I choose to be close to  you then you repeated the same thing
When I stay away from you you claimed that I am cruel to you

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

There are things that you never understand
Just like you said that I never understand your situation
No matter whose decision is made last time
But currently, it is obvious
And that's the fact that we can't be together

And you asking "WHAT AM I TO YOU?"
Or tried to satirize me with "Is what you like not what I like" or "Whatever you like to do"
Or "Be a sober" and stuff!
I don't want it
You think I wanted to be a sober?
I didn't ask it!
If possible
I will rather I NEVER meet you or know you
And you blame me for this and asking why am I treating you like this

I am sorry
I am a bad girl
A girl that not worth for you
And not good for you
So face it

No comments:

Post a Comment