Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Unhappy

Really kinda unhappy day today
I don't know why

My sister came to Melacca today
She wanted to meet me
She wanted to go to Library
But nobody can go
She Rene exam this weekend
Justin can't drink
Me obviously can't take anymore alcohol

Then she insisted to go
Fine, we planned to go sing K
I asked her ask Justin whether can he go
He said Ok
I really thought he didn't work
And my sister keep urging me
Said that she got job can't too late
I really really phek chek to the max!

It's not my fault ok??
What the hell ????
I really don't know why everytime she came down also causes so many problem!
Cancel la~
Cancel la~
What the HELL

Another thing
You never understand why I am so unhappy today
I was thinking what are you treat me as?
Your girlfriend or your wife ?

You and I never marry
I don't mind of cooking meals and take care of you everyday
I really don't mind
But
I have to clean your room and mess
Then I have to do all the house chores
Did you even help?
I know you are a son of your family
You don't have to do things like that
But I am also a daughter in my family
I did do a lot of house chores in my home
But not here

Please
I am your girlfriend
Not your wife
I have no duty to do everything


I don't mind change your mattress and wash and keep for you
But you even DARE to ask me to keep your clothes and put into your cupboard?!
And even asked me to do the bed mattress for you?!
Worst
I don't mind helping you doing stuff since you got help me some
But I am not your wife or your maid


You came back and said "I am hungry"
SO?
You wanted me to cook immediately?
WHY?
Then you kept on repeating that you are hungry
Can't you prepare your own dinner?

May I ask you
Since you and me together
Did you EVER cook for yourself?!
Everytime that you mention that you hungry
I am the one who cook for your meal
Did you EVER cook maggie for yourself?!
NO
I DID

Yes, you prepared breakfast for me
You prepared bread for me
Prepared milo for me
Or prepared maggie supper for me
But can I ask you
Didn't you realize that I am heavy enough?

I need to do part-time job just to return your debt
I got clubs and events
I need to do "wife" duty
I need to study
COME ON
Use your brain and think
I am not your wife YET
I am really really heavy enough
Can't you get it?!

I really really really am very Tired
Sometime I just wish that
If possible
Maybe you and me can just change to different house

I am not a duty to take care of you
I mean at least I tried my best
I just unable to tolerate of being this
Don't expect me to do EVERYTHING for you!!!

I really am unhappy today
Justin put temper on me
My sister some more
And HIM
What the HELL!

Midterm coming but nobody help me in revision
HOW?!
Stress over stress

Prom Night there haven't settle
His RM3000 stuck inside
I had tried my best to get back
I had planned the whole "chess"
But once the contract not done
There is nothing I can do

Really
Besides worrying all these
Studies
Clubs
Friends
Family
Relationship
YOU
I still need to take care of many things
Can't you be considerate?!

Honestly?
Can you?



No comments:

Post a Comment