Sunday, July 1, 2012

Justin's Birthday

Well, Happy Birthday to my beloved Justin Lin!
Older one more year
Happy?
Well, I guess you not that happy that night
But I guess you had done your part of being "happy"

And finally!
Justin, there are things that I am super duper happy about
YOU FINALLY DRUNK !!!
Well, it's my fault eventually
I started the toasting
And followed up with several people
Continuously 3 bottom ups
Sure you are dead!
And of course, I am the sacrifices
I also drunk like hell

Long Island, I die because of you!!
We die because of you!!
But I like it
Just don't know why nobody like the taste

Justin, did you realized that SHE was really BLACK when you hug me and Rene?
Not only me notice, almost everyone notice that
I not really sure why you hug me
Is it because of the present?
Or the celebration?
Or because I am your sister?
Like the present?
I thought you know when we go to buy from you
I really am thought you know that is your present
That's why I wrap so many layers so that you won't notice
But I just realize that you DON'T KNOW
Enjoy the process of unwrapping the present?

By the way, even it is scary to sit your car while you are drunk driving
I heard what you told me last night
I know it
I still working on it 
Sorry 
And 


Wish you the best for the year
Be happy 
I will be here for you 


Happy Birthday my Beloved brother 

No comments:

Post a Comment