Wednesday, July 25, 2012

41st Annual St Anne Festival

Almost 2 or 3 years I didn't go to this St Anne Church
I love to be there
First, it is very peaceful to be there no matter when
Second, there are some memories and hopes when I was small
I just went back from there
I just realized that how much I wish that he is here
We planned but I just don't dare to ask permission from my parents
Guess both of us are not ready for another test

This is the famous St. Anne Church in Bukit Mertajam
Wanted to know the history? 

St Anne's Church in Bukit Mertajam is a Roman Catholic Church. Every year, it attracts over 100,000 pilgrims from Malaysia as well as neighbouring countries like Singapore, the Philippines and Australia. Normally it lasts for 10 days which includes the actual feast day on 26th July. 

My house is very near with St Anne Church 
Therefore, every year it crowded my house most of the time 
And most of time, the main day is the day where it is very noisy and most of the time I can't sleep
Every year I looked through the window and saw a lot of my friends walked by 
They were laughing and playing around 
But I never once be there 
Every year I with my parents 
Every year I looked out the window wishing that I might have my own gathering like this 
Free from the cages that follows me since the day I am born 

Candles are lighted up
Hopes are there! 


After you make your wish
You put on the bars so that the wish come true!

I made few wishes this year
I really really wish that all of them will come true 

Please! 




No comments:

Post a Comment