Wednesday, October 12, 2011

100th

Dear Grandpa,

It had been your 100th day of your death, I guess grandma still very upset about it. She cried when we all praying. I think she thought about you somehow. It's really weird that I have not much thing to think about you. All I can remember is the way you talked and the way you walked when I meet you.

It's really been a long time that I didn't see you after that day. I am so sorry that I couldn't make it to see you for the last time that day. I am so sorry. I might miss you, a little bit, perhaps. But when I think back everything, I only have your memories for these few years.

You barely care about us since we were child. All you care is all the male cousin.You don't even know our names until you actually asked me when I was Form 3. Still you can't remember it. The only reason why you start to care is because all the male cousin are not good in their studies and not behaving well. That's why, I think. It's really tragic to think about it that we are the spare tire. But at least, you remember that you still have us. At least you get the chance to know about us for these few years. I won't want to blame anybody. I don't even blame you as you are originally from China but maybe sometime I wish we have more time to get to know each other. But here you are, 100th days.

Mum works so hard for today, preparing lots of thing. Your favourite cake, kuih, food, dishes just for you. She remembered everything about you. Seriously, even you and grandma treat her not really good (of course, not that bad but just being unfair) she still cares about both of you actually. But I know the reason why you and grandma behave this way. But everything should comes to an end shouldn't it? All I can say that grandma can actually changed. Please don't mess up everything that my parents works for. If she did, she might be bullied by HER. At the end, my dad will be sad and you will be upset in heaven.

It's really weird that I feel that you came back just now. Or at least you were there. I can actually feel that you were there. (Maybe I am a bit sensitive, but I strongly feels that you were there) It suppose to got electricity stop at 9am. But, there is still electricity in my house by then. After all these ceremony done at 11am, the electricity got cut! Damn! It's pretty weird and shocked! It's like you trying to make us comfortable during the ceremony and the electricity gone after things done. It's really exact second when the thing finished the electricity gone!

What's happen is happened, I will miss you and remember you by heart. May you rest in peace! I love you!


Love
Jiney

No comments:

Post a Comment