Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today is NOT My Day

Part 1
I am not allow to contact somebody
Well, I might break abit
But I am trying hard to follow
Trying very hard
Not sure what decision to make
But at least for now
This is the decision

Part 2
No breakfast!
It took me almost 1 hour to find my breakfast
Driving around Bukit Mertajam for like 1 hour to buy my breakfast
But none of them Open!!
Seriously
Today is not my day!

Part 3
No pen!
I want to buy pen
But all out of stock!!
Seriously!

Part 4
Got shout when I was sleeping by my mum
Got scold without reason by my mum
Totally in a very bad mood

Part 5
Got scold by a person who think he so pro
He is a friend of him
Said me like a bitch
And said like everybody know what I did to him
FINE
It makes me have the sudden to break up everything
I really mad!
As if I am not good to their friend!
FINE
Want me to break up with him?!!
It's that what you guys meant??
泼妇骂街,50步敢敢笑100步,自己的''丰功伟绩''都已名扬四海,恶名昭彰,路人皆知,还有闲情雅致来当起海洋管理员,管的那么宽。谢谢你的"呵护备至",鸡婆8卦,当然,我会"虚心学习",看你如何班门弄斧。言尽于此,希望你能自我反省。请勿对号入座。
I hate you!!!

Part 6
You told me that your hp broke NOW
Seriously
It was fine when I gave you
Then today to tell everybody that your hp is spoilt
Then you tell me that your hp is spoilt
Seriously?!!
After 1 week your hp broken is my responsibility?!!!!!
Then when I asked you you said that day afternoon when I passed to you already spoilt
Damn you
Shouldn't you tell me by then??!!
If you tell me or Jack
At least we can bring to hometown to repair
Then you said that you want to bring the hp to me when semester start
Seriously since when is my fault!?:!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XX
my hp cant open le ==

Teng Ang
swt... that day bkn ok le meh?

XX
can open a while only lol
then afternoon dead le
so sem start i pass to u or jack ok?


Fucked up!!
Today is not my day!!
Don't messed up with me!!
I am not in a very good mood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment