Friday, October 14, 2011

Is My English Bad?!

I am so confident with myself that my English is good enough
Well, not as good as a pro but at least is average level AT LEAST
Never thought she actually said that
I know I never good enough if compared with my sister
I never good enough
I never smart enough
I never sporting enough
I am never as good as my sister
Even my friends thinks I never as good as my sister
Both social and appearance
Fine

I know I never good enough
But at least
Can't you at least
recognize your own daughter's ability?
What I did never good enough for you

4 flat to you is my responsibility
Below than that
you will say
"Just try your best is enough"
But under your tone you were saying
"How can this be happened?"
You were mad at me obviously at that FAR exam
You were mad
You accuse me
"How can you don't know?"
Then you heard me cried only you say "if everybody don't know then there is nothing you can do"

When I got 1st place in studies
You think that's normal
You never praise me
All you did is
"Don't think this is good.. there will be a tougher road.. Don't you think you are good"
When people ask about me
You said "She is not good. Her english so bad, never improve. Result also that that good'
Cause I didn't get 4 Flat!
That's why

I never good enough for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment