Wednesday, October 26, 2011

KL One Day Trip

Tired!
Wake up at 6am something then come back around 9pm something!
Walk all day
LRT/Monerel and Bus all the way
Just realize even without car it wasn't that hard to shopping in Time Square

Guess what I did whole day?!
Sakae Sushi!!!
Yummy ~!
We have one in Penang but I never been there
All I know is my sister always go there
Go finally Time Square got one
So...!!
haha..
3 persons eat almost RM124!!
Damn!!
I love Sashimi!!
Love it love it!!!

Actually I suppose to accompany him to buy clothes for his brother's wedding
Didn't plan to buy anything AT ALL
But something make me almost no mood for the whole day
I bought a formal skirt for RM99!!
Just because the salegirls push me to try over 10 skirts
And I am shy to reject!!!!
Damn1!!
I am so mad with myself!!
I already in a broke condition and I had spend RM100 for a skirt!!!
I wish I didn't spend that money!!!

Then Michelle were there after the thing happen
Thank god!
I just realize I miss her so much
I miss the time where I always hang out in EP and stay over her house with my Small J and her catty
I miss the time where we fight for our exam
I miss the time where I used to talk with her EVERYTHING
I miss her so much!!

When I saw her
I feel like trying to update everything she missed but I was really hungry and tired
So ...
But I just glad she drop by
I miss you

Damn tired right now
But still have things to do
T.T

ANyway
It's kinda pleasant trip anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment