Monday, October 31, 2011

Sushi

Well, been to Sushi King just now
Not a very long queue
We waited for like less than half an hour
Thank god
Eaten 21 plates

But seriously
I love Salmon!!!
and Prawn of course!!
and baby Octopus!!
They are so lovely!!!
A little bit happy
But we spend for over RM48 for this meal
Worth it?
Well, abit maybe

But I won't go to eat there again
I prefer eat in a peace mood
At least I can enjoy the food slowly without people actually staring at me
Some more I won't have to keep my eyes hunting for sushi

Let make it this way
I would prefer to spend a little higher of price to get a better quality of environment when I eat
Well, you can say that I am particular with food
Yes, I am
I just don't like being rush and urge when I eat cause I eat very SLOW
I always make people wait me no matter how fast I tried
So why not I just enjoy the food ?

By the way
I think I am going to be sick

But I still want to sing K
No time to go cause night time is really expensive for me alone to sing
T.T

Still
Tomorrow have class
Gotta work and stop online and movie!
Start to work you lazy bone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment