Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sungai Lembing + Kuantan Photography Trip

3/10/2011 Heading to Lembing
That day was actually a horrible day where I slept only 3 hours
Why?
Pretty much because of the bus issue and the alarms keep on ringing at the wrong time
We changed the gathering time from 7am to 9am
And we are suppose to be there at 5am
As the time change but the alarm still ring at 4am
And the driver called me at 6.30am
Seriously, how am I suppose to sleep?
Some more We having house cleaning the day before and We are ALL tired
I was like zombie that morning
Trying to do something under the hot sun
And trying to remain smile in front of the members
Jezz
Not sure how I did that somehow

Slept whole day during the bus journey
I am kinda a pig
Wake up and sleep
Sleep and eat
It's holiday what!

When we reached Sungai Lembing
It was almost evening
Then we go for a dinner
And the dinner is damn horrible!
1 mihun / mee / fried rice + curry chicken (with lots of potato) + orange juice
It costs us RM12 per person!!
Seriously I can eat better food for that!
And she first promise us with a Hakka food
BUt now is this
This is cheating
So we are officially out of budget!




We bargain with aunty and get a price of RM10
But how about the next lunch?!
I am not going to be there!

We had a plan
We switch schedule
With that we can have an excuses that we don't want to have lunch at aunty place
But Si Hong was unable to actually talked to her
And he ended up with "Erm, I think you talked to my secretary!"
And you know what he did?!
He gave it to me!!
*Sweat*
I was like "What the hell!!"
So, I just keraskan kepala talked to her
And things got settled!
Everybody was happy and I am so glad that I don't have to see aunty anymore
That night was tired tired and tired
Need to wake up at 5am some more
Jezz

4/10/2011 Rainbow Waterfall
Woke up at 5am in the morning and bath
Freezing as the aircorn is at 16 degree the whole damn cold night!
I was almost sick
But Jack, Arthur and Humour was worst than me
That morning, aunty called again mentioning that she already bought the chicken
Well, again, he passed the phone to me to talked
*Sweat*
Don't really like it
But everybody was happy and mention that this is a good choice to ask me to speak on their behalf
Then we got up jip or small lorry to the mountain for the rainbow waterfall
We sat at the behind of the jip / lorry for like almost 1 hour
Damn long and cold sitting there
But it's adventurous
But during the journey
Everybody was saying me talkative or
"Your chatty is awesome!"
not sure whether is it a compliment or not
But just WEIRD~!

We reached there and need to cross a river
Scared of liches
There are a lots of small rocks and big rocks that you need to climb
Then a jungle trekking
Wow!
It's more tired that you can imagine
Much harder than to climb the Sarawak mountain
This, I need to climb up a huge rock one by one with the rope beside!
Just imagine what will happen if you actually fall down
*OUCH!*
But I got up safely eventually



There are 3 people got suck by liches
THey bleed A LOT
Scary
Then the Rainbow Waterfall is nice!!
NICE NICE NICE!
Everybody was so tired and worried how the hell are we going down
But everybody was trying to enjoy the current moment and ignore the problem
We ate maggie up there
Very different feeling
As the waterfall is so calm and cold
With a hot maggie and milo
Kinda nice somehow!


This got even worst during the climb down journey
Damn
I pray so hard not to fall down
I almost fall down few times
Really
I guess I am really another version of Bella
I barely walked stablely
Then we reach the bottom
And we need to cross that river
I was bluffing about not getting wet
Who know I straight fall into the river and get wet
I guess it's not funny when comes to the jungle "spirit"
Arthur's handphone and Jack's camera got wet
HOLLY SHIT!

Tired like hell
Sit inside the jip and sleep for the whole journey again
That afternoon we heading to Kuantan
We didn't take lunch
We only take some keropok, kuih pisang and pisang goreng
Everything is cheap and nice
Really Like it SO MUCH!

Again, sleeping the whole journey of the bus journey
When we reached Teluk Cempedak
We discuss and settle the dinner problem
Then we took a lot of pictures in that beach
Well, couple pictures as if we going to marry somehow
Very weird and funny
But it's fun!


Then we head to dinner
We got lost!
Stupid GPS
But we end up there eventually
Every committee is really really hungry as we all didn't take lunch and were really busy whole day
We ate the food like hungry ghost
Everything runs clean within 5 minutes
Everybody look at us in a very funny look
But nobody cares and continue eating and eating

Things got worst when I started to know some "ghost" stories
It really scare me
*don't feel like talking it*
In short, Tired + Scary

5/10/2011 Lembing Mountain + Museum + Hanging Bridge + Mee Factory + Laozi Temple
We woke up at 4am
Nobody wake up
Seriously, Everybody is like hell
I mean me, Jack, Yao Yi and Ai Ling
We didn't manage to climb up the mountain as I really can't
Then other places as well
Really tired

But we went to the temple
Nice temple
But I end up got scared by a snake

Then we went to Eye City in KL
Not bad actually


Overall the trip is TIRING
FUN?
Guess abit
Still very Tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment