Thursday, October 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Finally home after almost 3 months
Things seem to change a lot in Bukit Mertajam

First feeling that saw my dad was "Wow, It really been a very long time I didn't see him"
Then back home everything seems to be familiar yet so long didn't see it
But it's nice to be home

Mum cooked fish plus a egg steam prawn which she bought after she knew I am on the way back home
It really makes me really really full
And dessert!!
*happy*
Ice cream
"Excited"
In short, Happy !

But mum suddenly asked me to choose mattress that I wanted
Either soft or hard
Well, I wasn't that happy cause I don't feel like changing my current bed
I slept for like almost 10 years and I don't like changing it!
Why I should change?
I accept the reason that my backbone and waist is not good so need to change mine instead of my sister
But I don't like making decision
I hate changing things!
ARGH!

But I didn't choose anything YET
And mum is urging me to make decision
Well, No comment!

Now everything is calm
Writing blog in air-corn living room
Very nice!

Home is always sweet
But home is always pressure as well



No comments:

Post a Comment