Monday, October 10, 2011

Break A Leg

Ohaiyo!
I think I going to break my right leg
Congratulation!

Damn!
My leg start to pain ABIT
Not sure whether will it be fine
Hopefully it won't swollen

I guess I still didn't get use with letting my parents to know EVERYTHING
When I got hurt
She asked me:"Did you sprain your leg when you jump?"
Without any thinking
I said:"NO"
Then only I know what she asked
See?
See how it gets to habit after almost 20 years of "training"?
I already get used with this
Suddenly can't change back
Just get used to be my own
To settle things my own
To know everything my own
Letting myself alone in the world
Sometime I wish I can be like this
Nobody to rely on
Just be myself
But 2 years of relying TOO MUCH on him makes me can't independent
Suddenly scare of changing
But do I still want to stay?
No confirm answer
No confirm reason for me to do so
*Tired*

Guess I need to go see a doctor after I back Malacca
Hopefully my right leg will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment