Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Patient

I tell myself to be patient
I don't want to argue with people
But sometimes
I wish that I am a good-tempered person

Well
Sometime we tried to be considerable
But sometime I have my own temper

I don't mind if you download movie or what so ever
Cause I also did it
But I hope that sometime please see the time
Well
That's what I did
I tried to download during my sleep
But sometimes you are awake the whole night
So I didn't on it
I on it when nobody at home

Your internet is directly connect to your computer
That's why when you online especially when you open some website that takes a lot of speed
All of us can't online
Nobody want to tell you cause you said that you seldom at home
But even day time it is hard to online when you awake
Haiz

Not that I want to complaint or what
Just
It starts to affects us
Like right now
I can't go in Facebook to check the committee's data
How am I suppose to do the SAPS ?
I can't access into it
How am I suppose to do all those thing?

Jezzzzz
Sometime I wish that I will be patient enough
Patient
Patient

No comments:

Post a Comment