Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Arguments

I woke up at 7am this morning just to help my mum prepare all the things needed for my grandpa's 100th death ceremony
Well, it's really lots of things that my mum prepared
God kuih, cake, 4 dishes, desserts, fruits etc
Even the whole table not enough to put the dishes
Imagine how much she prepared

When it's 8am I went to buy Hokkien mee
But you know what??
I accidentally poured the soup
I act very fast to wipe it off so that my mum didn't see it
I got "heat" by the soup
Suddenly don't have the mood to eat it anymore
But still
I need to take my breakfast

Then relatives start to arrive
I am fine
Until I saw HER
I can see evil coming
The small evil arrived
I pretend to ignore them as well

The ceremony starts
During the ceremony I feel like I want to slap the small evil
So noisy and really no manner
If I am the parents this child won't survive without get slap
Always want to play ipad and noisy during the pray
Seriously??

Then after the things done
Electricity gone
Everybody was complaining about the heat
Well, it's not something that we can help
Then they started to eat the food that my mum prepared
Seriously
Everybody is eating a bit and a bit while my mum is busy cooking at the back
Seriously
I don't know whether they know about how tired my mum prepared these??
Fine
Then there is the evil family
My char shao bao!!!
You already bought yours why ate mine?!!!!!
So calculative ???
Then whatever food that you can find in my house you eat!
Seriously you are damn cheap
You ate whatever is expensive
You know I nearly chase you out of the house?!
I really really want to shout at your wife for being such a bitch
I really really really really don't know why she can do like this

Today was a very very very tired yet mad day
I am mad with them
For not being considerable
Not all of them
Just CERTAIN people

It's like my mum busy prepared all those thing for you
Even my pork leg and chicken leg
You guys eat and eat
Even the pork meat you guys finished it
I don't even eat it
You don't think that everything is paid by grandma
Some of them are my mum paid
And specially for me!
Thanks for being so nice for finishing it!

I pitied my mum
I want to help my mum
But
She doesn't seems to care

No comment
I just hope that everybody can stand on her perspective
To appreciate her hardwork in preparing everything and maintaining every relationship
Don't spoil it

No comments:

Post a Comment