Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Drunk

Last night was the first time I drank Chivas
I always saw my dad drinking but never tried myself
Well, it's pretty hard to drink
Harder than Vodka
At first it wasn't really nice to drink
But I still drink it after all

Me and Justin was drinking alone
Like both of us have problems and both of us want to case that problem away

Actually this is the first time I saw Justin so emo
I barely able to comfort him
I just let him cry
Nothing much I can do
Just wish that I can actually help him
Hope he can be better soon

Honestly I started to one-time finished after the 2nd glass
I think I also wish that I can be drunk
Soon I realized that I started to pour chivas > cola
And started to drink while comforting Justin
Too bad
Just feel some dizziness and headache
Doesn't really drunk
6 glasses
Damn!
I really wish that I can just be drunk and when I wake up everything is done

After comfort Justin sleep
I went back with Jack
Still feeling well
But after awhile I have no idea what I did
Maybe the alcohol started to work
Too bad I can't sleep the whole night until 4am or 5am
I makes me really tired

When I wake up this morning
The stomach wasn't that good somehow
Great!

Being drunk
Is it good?
Or it's just make thing worst?
Seriously
Sometime I want to be drunk
But I know I can't
Haizzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment