Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Friends

I guess I have many friends around me
Thanks guys
Thanks for the call

Juin How called
Guess he worried sick
From the way he spoke
I'm sorry buddy
I'm sorry I being affected by people
I'm sorry I am fragile with what people did to me
Yet I never know how to protect myself

You said I am a strong girl
You said I used to get through worst scenario when I was small
This time, all I need is to be stronger
Stronger and take good care of myself

Strong
This word had made me my whole life
Stronger?
After what he did to me?
Pretty much hard didn't it
It's like he use a few sentence to kill the rest of me just in a quick second
I know it's my fault
I'm sorry

You felt that he doesn't worth it
Nobody that said love me so much will ever did this to me
He is not telling the truth
You said he and her had already a couple
The only reason that you can think of him coming down
1. To fool you
2. Backup plan
Whatever it is
No matter whatever intention he did
I deserve it
I mean I like caused him so much pain
And if this is what he planned for me
I deserve it

He said he loves me
I guess I have to use he loved me
I don't have choice didn't I ?
People choose others over me
And there are things that I can't complain
I deserve it
It's my fault

Regarding Jack
Again, It's my fault
I had hurt him
I guess I hurt all of them
I really deserve it
If really possible that death can ever redeem all these pain, I will do it
The only thing is it won't
If only I can do is to endure the pain

It just remind me that all people that claim to love me
End up hurt by me
And at the end they hurt me as well
At the end, I alone hurting myself
What the fucking life I have

He gave me another week to get myself together
Cry for another week
Mourn for another week
It had been months after everything happens
I wish I can

I'm sorry for making all of you like worry sick
I am so sorry
I think this is the first time you guys seen this kind of me
Feel shocked?
I'm so sorry
I never thought I can be so messy
I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment