Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Let Go

Kah Hoe came just now
Kinda surprise that he will drop by
He tried to calm me down
But I guess as everyone said
Nobody ever seen me like this
He knew why
All he said is don't think too much
Don't push yourself too hard

Of  course, my health
Think he has some knowledge about health as usual
What he said to me
Well, partly is true
Seriously, make me a bit scare
Scare to make medical checkup
Scare to face the fact that there are something wrong with me

But seriously, I am so fucked up
I doesn't want to care about it YET

Let go, sound easy
Can I able to do I?
Currently, I almost break down
Break down
That's all I did

Kah Hoe want me to promise that I will never cry again
Sorry, I can't
I felt pain, I felt uneasiness, I felt unhappy
I felt a lot of negative emotion
Cry is the only thing I can do to ease everything
Yes, I might cried too long too unusually
Everyone is worried about me
Everyone warn me about the stupid asthma
Really, I just don't want to care

I tried to pieced up
I wished I wished I wished
But my wish never get accomplished
Let go, I can't make it now
Stupid Me


No comments:

Post a Comment