Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm sorry

I think I owe a person an apology
I think maybe he hates me right now
I suddenly felt that I don't know him at all
I really thought he don't love me anymore
Yeah, just like Justin said, I am an idiot

I'm sorry that I hurt you
I'm sorry that I find him
I'm sorry that I am such a mess
I'm sorry that I am so fucked up
I'm sorry that I get myself hurt again and again

I'm sorry
After that night, I knew you want to protect me from him
You saw me crying and stuff
You asked me did it hurt that much? Are you really fall for him?
I don't have answer all I know is it hurt

It's like finally you give a chance to a person
And he just return the favour just like that

I'm sorry that you have to see me like this
I really don't know how long it going to takes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment