Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm a FOOL

Really never see it coming
I should have see it coming
Yet, I still believe
I'm so fucked up
I really never see if coming

Betray, I'm not sure this word suit the situation
But I can't any word better than this
Fucked
That's how to be felt when being betrayed

You know it's like "Fuck You" the only thing came through my mind
You don't come down here and tell people how much you love them
Yet you already have another person in your mind
Worst, she knew how you felt towards her
Fuck you
You don;t have the right to tell people that you love them
You don't

You don't come down here just to test people how much different between both of them
What? Like a product?
I am just such a Fool
Fuck it!
Screw you!
It's like.. I HATE YOU

GOD~!
I really have should seen it coming
I should have realized something
Yet I ignored it
I pretended as if like it doesn't matter
Great
FUCK YOU DUDE

I really thought I am good in protecting myself
But This,
Thanks you fucking dude
Thanks for making my life better

I'm totally a Fool
Guess, I shouldn't have trusted you at the first place
I shouldn't have felt anything towards you in the first place
I mean, if possible
Right now, I wish I never know you AT ALL

I am such a pathetic FOOL and ass Hole
I am so stupid that being fooled like this
FUCK FUCK FUCK
How can I be so stupid
And still thought there are something different
Guess guys are just the same
They make promises
They create hope
Yet they broke them all
Just like that

I'm crushed
I'm fucking damaged
And of course, I am the world stupid ass fool
I thought I settled all the messed
Yet, I just created new mess and still fucked in the old mess
I really am an ass hole
Pretending I am smart and strong
Ass hole

I wish, if possible I can just leave for UK
If possible, I really wish I never know all these people AT ALL
If possible, I really wish I've never open to anybody AT ALL
It's so fucked up

No comments:

Post a Comment