Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sister


She find me but seriously I am so fucking tired
Just imagine how mentally and physically tired I am
I really tired and weak to do anything
Even talking
I'm pretty much a mess

What she told me is if I really want to get him, go and get it
If can't just let go
The problem is, he is never an option anymore
He belong to somebody

People up there got plan for us so just follow the flow
Who knows someone better is waiting for you
Being fooled or played
Learn from the mistakes
Beware next time so that you won't get hurt
Dad said being fooled by outsiders, we can only blame ourself for not being careful enough and too trusted

You can be upset, you can badly upset
You can cry
You can do anything to feel better
Give yourself a time
But after that time
pamper yourself back

Learn the lessen
If he really did it on purpose
It means he is not the one
So take your time to recover

Again,
Ang family girls are not easy girl
No worry, you are tougher than you thought
You will be fine


Practically, is me not deserve anybody
It's not about anyone deserve me
After all this, it makes me felt that
No matter how good or how bad you treated that person
It will always ended up hurting myself
I don't deserve anyone of them
All I deserve is all the mess and pain caused
An eye for an eye

I am strong
But I just don't know how to be stronger
I can't held my piece up together
I tried I really am trying
But Stronger is the words that to stranger to me

I gave them my heart and that's how it ends
How can I be stronger with this kind of condition?
Technically, my condition is really fucking sucks
I am no more human
No more proper human
All I did is cry whole day and being fucked up

I am a messed !

No comments:

Post a Comment