Friday, September 23, 2011

3 Down

Great~!
3 exam gone
Very tired
Memorizing and nervous for whole
Now relax myself
Played 4 round of games
Got 1 break record 165 rounds~!!
Yay~! Justin Lin I beat you~!

But now
I am really tired
And scare of course
Taxation will be the next subject
French Then FAR
FAR~~
OMITOFO~!

My scholarship can't afford for me to fail FAR
So I HAVE TO PASS
I had decided
Even I got C I still have to work for it
Cause I cannot fail
If I fail
I can't take CA
Means I have to extend my degree
And JPA won't allow it~!!!
So SO so so
GOD
Please let me PASS
I ask for C
I aim for B
So I will try my best for it
Please Please let me PASS

SO SO SO
LET ME PASS
I will work for the next semester
I will graduate with a CGPA of 3.8 at least ~~!!
I PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment