Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's 1.25 am

Good morning guys
But it seems like a lot of MMU Accounting Student still awake and suffer with FAR II
Well, my World War II haven't started
But I almost die half way

I just finished revision
1. Construction Contract
2. Revenue Recognition
3. Consolidation
4. Borrowing Cost
I spent almost 1 hour for this

Still have
1. Impairment Asset
2. Intangible Asset
3. Business Combination
4. Cash Flow (not really touch before)
5. Policy
6. Investment
7. Inventories
8. Ratio

Assuming that I use 1 hour for 4 topics
I need AT LEAST 2 more hours
But for Cash Flow
I think I need more time
Means I need 2-3 hours
NOT including tutorial exercise
NOT including past year exercise
NOT including sleeping
NOT including eating

OMG
I am going to be death SOON
But I rather to be so
An A for FAR II and get die half way ?
It's damn worth ~!

Good luck guys~~

PS: Dear Yi Mei still struggling her Management memorizing, Good Luck Dear~!

No comments:

Post a Comment