Thursday, September 15, 2011

F***!

Shit !
I really don't know who you are?
You have the same surname with me
But why are you acting this?

You show that you care about me
Did you really ?????
You said I should have at least tell you
Will you listen ?
You said I should at least sms let you know
So that you can call back
Will you care?

WHen I chat with you
You busy chat with Others as well
And you better know who are THEY

Mad~!
Everytime you say you care
You show that YOu didn't care!

I am your sister
Will you at least care?!?!

All those guy that chase you
Are they so important??
You just fooling all of them somehow
You just want everybody to focus on you
Are they so important that you will willing to neglect your own SISTER??!!

Why is it like that EVERYTIME??
I can't even match any of those guys that flirt with you?!
You won everything
My friend
Daddy
Relatives
Everybody likes you more than I do
All I need is some attention from you
Can't you really do that ??

You get enough attention
Why Can't I have some little from you?
All I need is you care about me
That's all I ask
Nothing more

No comments:

Post a Comment