Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Journey of Finding Electronic Pet

Yesterday when I was taking my dinner and saw Arthur in MMU Corner
I spotted one of his friend was playing Electronic Pet
It makes me feel like playing it
But when I ask where she bought it
She said from Jusco RM90 each
OMG~!
Damn expensive man~!
I know maybe that is original
I still remember of getting one causing around RM50 for my sister
And I didn't get myself one

That's the facts that I always give what my sister want
And won't want to spend any money on myself
Cause it just too expensive~!

I still remember when I was small
I saw my friends was playing it
I want to have one
But I don't have pocket money as every meal was prepared or brought by my father every rest time
Until I was secondary school
The thing no longer popular
So it's kinda hard to find it somehow

Until
When I in MMU foundation
I accidentally saw one in a grocery shop
I bought it immediately
And started to play
That time
Everybody was laughing at me
But I really never play before
So I kinda enjoy it

Too bad
It spoiled after few months
And I can't find it anymore

After yesterday
I saw it
And it burns my enthusiasm again
After final
I am going to get one for myself
I am going to find it
Of course a cheaper one
Not that expensive one





A journey to get Electronic Pet
Wish me Luck~!

No comments:

Post a Comment