Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rule

You can change as much love as you wan
but
please don't love 2 people at once


Sorry Juin How
I think I really make you very mad am I?

You gave me advice
You care about me so much
Thank you so much

It really helps
I really glad that I have a friend like you
Thanks a lot

I know what to do now
At least
I have a rough idea

It just most likely what I plan to do
Guess
You make my day better

Really thanks to you
You really ease me a lot
Even I made you so mad

I promise you
I won't come out with this kind of mess again
I will get out of it

I will settle this thing with you when I get back Penang
I will
You might throw things to me like what you mention
But
I know you care a lot of me
You always there for me
You were there when I really need help
You gave me advice
You gave me comfort
You called when I unhappy with ANYTHING
You called when I cried
You called when I mad
You were there all the time

Of course
You called me when you bored
You find me when you want to bully me
You find me when you got problem with your girlfriend
We chat at the wrong time
Sometime before your/my class
Even just a few mins
It's really funny
BUt
Thanks for always be with me

Thanks
I am so glad to have you as a Friend
And
SOrry for making you think that I am a jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment