Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wondering Is It My Problem or WHAT?

Tomorrow is our subject registration day
But nobody seems to care
Everybody has their own excuses

"I am busy lately, you guys arrange then let me know, I am ok with it"
"I don't know o, you guys know le let me know"
"What is our subjects? I blur now"
Everybody keep on saying they busy and don't know
Seriously
Aren't everybody the same?
We have 24 hours just like others
We have to do revision like others
We ARE the same
So why I have to be responsible for your timetable??

Seriously
And can't I choose my own subject?
Why should I follow yours?
Seriously
Please being considerable
You can't make everybody follow as you wish like your boyfriend did
He is seriously perfect for you
I salute him In EVERYWAY
But I am not!
So, Don't expect me to listen everything you say
and put all my priority on you
Sorry
I have my own thinking, my own decision, my own future to take care of

No comments:

Post a Comment