Friday, September 9, 2011

When lighting struck

You will know that the lighting will struck
But you wouldn't know when the lighting will hit
You wouldn't know where the lighting will hit

You know that it will hurt if the lighting hit you
But you don't know how hurt is it

You know everything
But you can't actually know how it feels like
All you can do is to do preparation

But is that enough to let yourself get hurt?!
no
No
NO

It will hit
And when it hit you
You will feel the pain slowly until the extreme

The more you care, the more it hurts
THe more you love, the more it pains
THE longer you let go, the tougher will it be

I can't let go
I really can't
I know it's wrong
But I know the true answer inside my heart
Every of it

I love both of them
In different ways

I know the change of feelings towards both of them
I know
But I don't know what to choose

Everybody ask me to make decision myself
Everybody want me to make decision
But I don't know how!

You said I am the person letting you go
You said I am the person to make decision
But I really don't know

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW
sincerely
Honestly

I just wish that there are somebody there to help me
I wish
I really do
And I really hope it will happen

When the lighting struck
People will see the lighting
But they won't see the person who struck by it
As nobody will know
Only the person will know
Only I will know

No comments:

Post a Comment