Monday, September 19, 2011

First paper - PWC

Well, I nearly got heartattack just now
I was focusing on Job Application Letter so hard until I almost forget the Business Letter
I just have a peek on it during the way back to MMU before the exam
For this, Special thanks to Lua Siok Ching and Tony Hang for reminding me

When I went into the exam hall
I quickly flip to the back
"Letter of Complaint"!!!!
!!!!!
OMG~!
I forget the format
I don't know actually
All I was thinking is "SHIT"!

Then I asked person beside me to make sure letter of complaint just as formal letter format
Then I turn behind to ask more
Until a lecturer come and ask me "any question?"
First time in my life
I just said "i was asking the lecturer's name" while her name already written there
Such a lousy lier

Well, overall
It's not really that bad until I don't know how to answer AT ALL
Just there won't me 100% confident to get A+/A
Hopefully I can get A at least
Worst please give me A-

Now having AIS revision
GOOD LUCK~!

No comments:

Post a Comment