Sunday, September 18, 2011

分手就能解决一切??

I know it won't
It will hurt HIM
There will be scar in his heart

He asked:"Don't you wanna stay a little while?"
We danced a little while until the song finish
Well, I can feel something
I don't want to go
But Can I ?
I can't really
I can't stay on both side

Just like he mentioned
I am not tired because of being in love
I am tired because I need to care BOTH people
At the end
I would rather to ignore BOTH
It's true
I am really tired
No matter how or what I did
There is always somebody get hurt
Why not I choose to let go BOTH

I know break-up can't solve anything
But at least it can ease everything isn't it?
The main thing is let me really really really know WHO I really want to be with
It's not that I will certainly going to choose who
At least I have the space to think
I really need space

Sorry darling, I might not want to break-up
But I hurt you deep enough
I trying to do what I should do
I trying to stop doing what I am doing
But I need some space

I don't care who and what others thinks about me
Saying me a bitch or what
I will do it in my own way

Even we break-up
It's just awhile
Let me think for awhile
If you and me meant to be together
I will back
I promise
I will back IMMEDIATELY
I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment