Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not sure

Not really sure how I feel now
Feel like I don't want to stay at anybody's side now
Not Him (Well, I want abit but guess I just can't)
Not Jack

I don't have any feelings on him
No excitement
Nothing
Maybe like what he said
Responsibility and commitment

I don't feel much pain when he left
It's "sour"
I feel the uneasiness
I want to cry but it doesn't really come out
Just some tear around my eyes

It's like I switched off all my emotion button
Great~!
I slowly become the past-me
Is it hurt me that much?
I don't know
I am so calm
Jezz
I really looked like last time
Seems like it had been 2 years I didn't smile like that
And I did it a lot lately
I smile when I didn't mean to
I smile just to try to hide my uneasiness and unhappiness
Jezz
Me and Jack and HIM really hurt me that much
Damn ~!

Not sure what's going on
But I think I just let it be like this until I finish my exam
Just have to focus on exam right now

The worst
I guess there is nothing I can say
I will become a wonder woman back
Just like the past time

No comments:

Post a Comment