Wednesday, June 27, 2012

26/07/2012 (Tuesday)

Everything started perfectly well today
Well, even I am late for class
It is still a good day for me
At least

I realized that I have no clothes to wear
Cause I haven't keep them inside
Lazy
So I found the only shirt I have and rush out
And they thought that I was wearing very nice today
Well, honestly NO
I just happen to have no clothes
Sorry to dissapointed you

Then things got really really crazy then
Well, it's regarding to our Mr. Arthur

He wanted to claim his saman yesterday
But I didn't allow him to do so
Then he said that he wanted to pass things to me
I told him that I have class from 11am until 7pm
Then he said that he wanted to meet me at 12pm
I say fine
But then lecturer was teaching and I was sitting in front
Some more I am late for class
I didn't dare to go out
So I told Arthur I at class
And he told me he will be in MMU until 4pm
Suddenly lecturer warned us about the attendance
He wanted to call each person for attendance for the last 15 minutes
He gave us 5 minutes break
I messaged him for a meet
He told me he at home now
And he said he can meet me now
Well, I guess 5 minutes break and soon will be attendance marking
Then I just told him that no need to come
Then he said that he had something important to talk with me
I replied him "I don't have the time"
Then guess what he replied me?
"Please don't give me this lame excuses, if you don't have the time resigned please"
That moment I was totally mad
I passed to Siok Ching
And she is madder than I am

Honestly, I was nearly cried cause of madness
Somebody that is not capable of doing this and keep on asking people to do things
I did the things more than I should do as treasurer
And what you gave me?
You gave me problems and rubbish
Everytime you showed up you gave me problems where I tried to help but none of them go into your brain
Yet you think that you are right
Guess you never get it
Cause you never really think of anything
All you do because you feel that you are right
You never get what me and Candy mention to you

I did more than enough for Photography Clubs
You know how happy I wanted to quit?
I did what a President should do
Master Plan?
Plan Appreciation Dinner?
AGM game?
Go back and looked at the TO DO LIST in the past
And that time what you did?
Talk talk talk and do nothing

I quit I saved a lot of time and energy
Cause we all know what kind of president you are
And how you manage the money
First, you don't have the concept of money and  you like to claim whatever you like
You just never going to understand
You told me that
ok.
btw one thing
if candy wan leave
let her leave
if u wan leave
also can...i dont want burden anyone anymore
if this club die on my hand
let it be.
i dont want lost any friend.
I was so tired to think all committees already
You rather let the club die on your hand
Doing what you doing
Let the club die with you than letting others do president

You asked me whether are you selfish?
Well, think yourself
Whether you are selfish

I guess you are just a failure
Like I told you last year
You failed in your life as well as club
You said that you will change
Honestly, what the fucking ass hole you had change?
You are just the same!
You are older than I am
But
Really
No matter how people wanted you to change you won't

You asked me to resigned
You know what?
I was going to replied you
"Well, go fucked yourself and see how the clubs will die! I am done here!"
But I didn't

You said that this is the best
Well, honestly you just want somebody that can listen to what you say
Bad saying is You want some people that won't reject you
You wish you have as much Siew Chynn you can
Well, its clearly stated that you are failed
Now and future

Attention to Committees,

Since the president feels that I am not capable of handling the position, and feels that I am not doing things in the club. Besides, since I had asked to resign from this position, instead of not having the true heart towards the clubs, I here by accepts the proposal by the president and officially resigned my position as treasurer. It will save a lot of trouble for everyone.

All the receipts I will return to photography club, but only the receipts you guys gave me, those that I found myself I will take it back for other club budget purposes.
Since I had resigned I am not responsible for doing anything anymore, thus those that I suppose to in charge I will return back the responsibly to the clubs
1. Refreshment for workshop
2. Budget claiming
3. Club chop
4. Annual financial statement paperwork

Hope you guys will understand my situation since I have a lot of lame excuses that I can't attend most of the activities and I didn't do anything, it will be better if I just resign as you wish.
And now you wanted me to give you the budget and receipts?
In your dream 
You want the financial report?
You think I will be treating you nicely?
No thanks
I won't give you what you want 
Don't worry 
Even if I will give you 
It won't be easy 
It's time to pay back!
What you did to me 
I won't make it easy for you


I had really give you  totally honour 
So, don't be naive that I will be treating you nicely 
Just like what Billy told me last year
It's time to let you face the problem without people helping you
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment