Thursday, June 21, 2012

AGM

There are 3 AGM running together today at the same time
Went to Tourism Club first and arrange the tables and stuff
The feeling of having in the Tourism Club had change
Well, I don't know why
But I guess I am fine with them if they are as well

Then I went to St. John interview session but there are nobody coming
I was worried whether can Xiao Win can settle or not
But then there are others be there
So I am  not that worry

Then Photography Club
It's obvious that Arthur don't want to bother what me and Candy said
So I won't mind what he told me
And I absorb a person told me that "Don't mind what people say, do what you think you will be happy"

Then I dropped by Tennis Club
But I didn't enter
I just watched from outside
I guess I worried to see what I will see
I was afraid to see him
I walked away very fast when I saw him looking towards at my direction

Then everything starts to run in Tourism AGM
There are a lot of people
The whole ACR full!
I was busy carry chairs around where Yao Yi them are busy interviewing people
Then everything started
Games as well

When having break time
I walked to see Tennis Club Ice Breaking
It should be running fine without me
Then I go back to be MC for the game session

Very tiring
Cleaned all the mess created
Then supper with the committees
Obviously they don't want to supper with me
So, I don't mind

AGM of so many clubs
I think I still have my own feeling towards Tourism Club and Tennis Club as well
Since they are the clubs that I joined since I enter MMU
BUT I can't drop by and joined the AGM organized by Tennis Club
Guess that's the consequences that I had to take
Endure and bare with it

Tomorrow 8am class
Can I wake up?

But my stomach still not feeling well
Will I feel unwell tomorrow?
Nobody knows

No comments:

Post a Comment