Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mixx

First time I am not going with Rene and Justin them
Yes, I am so very uncomfortable
Cause I am just a kid
And I went with Shenn and Kah Hoe Joseph them

First time as well I didn't prepare and dress well to go
But I guess it is fine
Cause I don't have to care

I didn't drink much tonight
But I end up dizzy as well
I guess due to the lights and don't know what alcohol they give me

I abit regret that I "put aeroplane" on them
And I am sorry that I am not that fun
Cause I am really not that comfortable without a real close friends around
And I am sorry that Shenn quarrel with her boyfriend
And I think she doesn't enjoy as well
Not sure whether it is us or is her boyfriend

But
Something happen tonight
It's bothers me
But Jack said it's fine
But it really shocked me
Well, I really didn't used to dance with a guy that I just seen once
And yes, he hug me
I am totally shocked!!
Then he dance with me a lots of time
And I think Kah Hoe tried to protect me or what
He tried to pull me but never success
Whatever it is
I don't mind dance with Kah Hoe or hug by him cause I know him
But it really shocked me when some other guy just suddenly come and hug me
I still not get used with this environment

Today
It makes me feel likes I don't like Mixx than I used to like it

But now
Jack get worst from his illness
Worried him

And I am so dizzy now
Feeling hot and uncomfortable

Justin birthday is coming
What should we do to plan to celebrate?
Mixx again?
Not sure
Depends on the mood
Else just a meal will do
Depends on him

No comments:

Post a Comment