Monday, June 18, 2012

Membership Card

This morning design another membership card again
I wonder since when I in charge with design thing??

I really don't like where Arthur keep on asking me do things
I mean, he is the President
And now we only have 5 people doing it, why he is the one asking people to do?
Shouldn't we doing together?

Things that I have to do for AGM:
1. Think game (done)
2. Conduct meeting for game
3. Game Master
4. Membership card Design (who knows should I liminate and cut those cards)
5. Contact members
6. Online proposal
7. Bulletin Board
8. Slide
9. Logo Design
Come ON!! Be logic!!

Then I still have to design 2 flyers for workshop and outing
Somemore doing the publishing stuff!
Really really really irritating with HIM!!

But I guess these are the design
Not really like the photography design cause I can't add any colour
What he sent me not the original copy
How am I suppose to add colour??
*Headache*

Black Flim
I want to make it like very old film but I don't really know how to make it
White Film
Worried that there might be no white pen to write over the black background 
So I tried to change it to white
But it doesn't look that nice as I thought 

Hanging Photo!
Yes! I love this background very much 
But the whole thing look very empty and weird 
Another failure
Club Logo
Well, this is obviously no idea what I am doing 
I tried to use logo as background 
But there is no colour
Plain black and white become card?
Not really a good idea

Studio Style
I tried to fully utilize the boxes 
But again
I don't know what to do 
Totally no inspiration 

Tennis Racket and Ball
I admit I like this one 
But too bad 
It's not my design 
I just use the picture as background and put all the stuff together 
It was just accident when I simply put everything 
Then I feel that it is not that bad as I thought 

T for Tennis
This one, the original doesn't look like this 
This is don't know which event logo 
I modify it 
This one I just simply put cause it seems like very rude to have only one design for people to choose 
Since I am so not good in designing 
I think I should come out with another one
That's the reason why this exist at the first place

So, After seeing all these stupid design
What do you think?

Yes, I know
I am not good in designing
And my skill on software very bad
Trying to improve
^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment